I recently discovered that I have a small bump on my left labia minora. It does not hurt, it does not itch, no odd discharge, no odd shape, same color as the rest of the labia. It has not gotten any bigger in the past few days. It does not match the symptons of a bartholian(sp) cyst. It is at more of a 3 o'clock position. I was wondering if there are glands on the labia which may become clogged. It is very odd, it does not fit any of the symptoms of anything else I have looked at or read about. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

i have the same thing. can anyone help us?
I've been reading and thought maybe it was a cyst...
but I'm not too sure.
Mine's a bump on my outer labia, normal coloured and it does not hurt or anything.
It feels sort of like a ball or something?
I'm not sure.
I'm pretty scared though.
So, can anyone help me really soon?
I'f greatly appreciate it .

To put your mind at ease, the bump I had eventually came to a head. i called my gyno and explained and she said more than likely it was a clogged pore. I was surprised due to the fact that it was on the inside and not the outside. She explained that it can happen and it is normal. I found taking hot baths helped it to come to a head and burst on its own. If you are really scared talk to your doctor. I felt a lot better after I did. It has gone away and has not returned since my last post. Hope this helps.

Yes it's most likely just a clogged pore that grew closed. I have had something like it once. I took a long bath to soften the skin and gently pressed the bump and something white and a little hard came out. That was it! Probablt a dead hair follicle or something.

thank you guys so much! :-)
I'll go and talk to my doctor, and put hot water on it, and see if it helps .