I was recently in the shower and felt a hard bump on the left side of my labia minora. I had no idea it was there, it does not itch, it does not hurt,it is not swollen, it is not tender to the touch and it is normal color. I am concerned. I have never had anything like this before. There is no abnormal discharge, and I have not experienced any pain while urinating. I am sexually active but I am faithful on getting checked on a regular basis. Any insight would be appreciated.

I have the same thing... and from what I've read, it could be a cyst.
I'm pretty scared.
I'm not sexually active though... but it's the same as what you've described. It's on my outer labia, and it's just.. like.. a hard bumpy ball thing.... :S
:-(
please help us .

Me toooo if any1 gets help or finds a site plz post it.

Well that makes 4 of us then...i have found exactly the same as you have described and am also concerned...think i am gonna bite the bullet and go see my G.P ... i guess if its common a pharmasist may also be able to help us as some of them now have those private consult rooms in the pharmacy where you can discuss queries more privately. They may offer treatment or recommend you to go to g.p if they cant help! Will feed back to you after have been to g.pthis week, in case the answer i get may help anyone else!

Did anyone find out what this was? I have the same thing on the inside of my labia majora. It's a single painless, flesh colored small bump.

Old posts I know but this may help some of you...

I have a skin coloured growth also which appeared to look like a small wart.

I went to my GUM clinic and they said it was nothing to worry about, it's not a wart and just a growth on the vagina. However, this has increased in size so I feel more than uncomfortable at the thought of undressing in front of my new partner so I am going to see if I can have it removed. It now looks like a skin tag and I have thought about wrapping cotton around it, hence on the forums to see if anyone has/had tried it.