Ok I'm an eighteen-year-old female and haven't had sexual intercourse yet so I don't think it's STDs or anything like that. I have this bump on my labia minora. It's a red with a white tip kind of. It looks like a pimple/blister and it really hurts especially when I pee and wipe, or sitting in a certain position. I haven't touched or popped it because I don't want it to get infected even more. I was wondering if anyone knows what it could possibly be and how long it will take to go away? I don't want to go to the doctor I'm still uncomfortable. 

Thank you. 

Health Guru

Hi guest, with out actually seeing what it looks like makes it harder to say what it could be, how big is it and how long has it been there for, is it just like a spot or a swollen bump?

It's a little smaller than a pea. It's a red bump with a little tip. Like a mix between a blister and a pimple. It's been there for almost two days now.

Health Guru
Have you tried soaking in a hot bath with some Epson salts in to see if it will bring it to a head?

No. I will try that tonight and keep you updated. Thank you!

Health Guru
You can also try holding a hot face cloth on it as that will also help an may help with the pain as well.
Feel free to ask any more questions you have and I'll do my best to answer them for you.