my girlfriend has only had two partners before me, i lost my virginity to her. I have one small bump on my penis. it doesnt itch or anything but it wasnt there before, and it wont go away either, any possible ideas as to what it could be? 

It could possibly be an STD (sexually transmitted disease), and unfortunately even if our partner has had sex with only one other person (who was infected), she could pass that onto you.  Based on your discription it could POSSIBLY be Herpes or a Genital Wart.  Both sound bad, and things could be better, but both arent that serious and usually are only a irritating nusance.  Most people will say that you need to go get it checked out, and I think you should, but I know that it can be embarassing.  One thing you can easily do is google both of these infections and see if they are similar to your situation.  That will give you somewhat of an idea of what your dealing with.  Unfortunately there is no "cure" for Herpies and you can transmit them to other partners any time you have unprotected sex.  If there is good news it is, your not alone, millions of people have the same problem.  Not sure if I helped but hope I got you in the right direction.