I have recently discovered some small, itchty, pimple-like bumps above my penis. They are not on it, just above and around it. I am 15 and have never had sex before. Anyone else have this before? If you know what this is, PLEASE let me know.

I have a similar problem. About two days ago I noticed several small, red, itchy bumps above my penis. I was with my girlfriend the night that I first saw them, and at that time there were only about 8 red spots in one general area, so I thought it could be a heat rash and dismissed any other thoughts. Now there are about 20 something spots, a few that are raised, and about two that almost look like pimples. They aren’t painful unless squeezed, and the itching has declined significantly since they first showed up. But this has me worried. I got tested for STDs not even a year ago and I was clean, but my girl has never been tested. So I started looking up information on STDs like herpes and I don't see any pictures that look like what I'm seeing, nor any flu like symptoms. So I thought I could be over reacting, but then I saw what looked like a pimple under the skin of my lip, actually on my lip but under the skin. After reading information of what herpes does when it pops, I decided to pop it because I wanted to see how it reacted. It popped like a pimple and there was no crusty yellow scab. But I am still worried because I've never had a pimple on my lip. I know the best thing to do is go get tested, but does anyone have any ideas on what this could be besides an STD? Any comment is appreciated.

I am not a doctor but I do have some personal experience with what you have. The lip thing, the pimples themselves aren't herpes. The border of the lip itself with the skin around the lip is a good place for grease and food and germs from licking and kissing and such to get trapped in pores. It's next to impossible to keep pimples away from that area. Herpes is what happens either after popping that. Sometimes, for whatever reason, the herpes virus will travel through the nerves to the surface. Your body will try to fight it off and that will cause a blister with clear or yellowish fluid. The blister will pop, and it will crust up as you have mentioned. As for the rash below, from all the literature I've read it's not typical for HSV 2, commonly known as genital herpes. However, it still could be. It could also be HSV 1, or the mouth kind of herpes, which is less dangerous. That can be spread from the mouth to the genital area. Regardless, you need to get tested, preferrably when an outbreak is occurring so they can get a culture.
As for the 15 year old virgin, that could simply be acne. Try keeping that area very clean. The only other possibility of it being herpes without any contact in the area with another human is if your parents had herpes before you were born. Then it could have been transferred to you, and likely have given birth defects. So don't worry about it, dude, you're most likely pretty safe at this point.

Hello there I got genital lumps and I was almost shocked and I did not know how the hell I get it because I was sexually active but only with one girl and I used a condom every time. According to it I decided to see a doctor in order to resolve my problem. He told me that my case is not anything dangerous and it is connected to puberty, because I was eighteen years old back then. He gave me some medicament and some creme which helped me so much. He did not know to tell me how did I get it.

Hello there I got a genital lumps and I was almost shocked and I did not know how the hell I get it because I was sexually active but only with one girl and I used a condom every time. According to it I decided to see a doctor in order to resolve my problem. He told me that my case is not anything dangerous and it is connected to puberty, because I was eighteen years old back then. He gave me some medicament and some creme which helped me so much. He did not know to tell me how did I get it.

hi there i have the same thing which u guys have? at first i thought i was because i shaved my pubic hair but then there were a few starting to come out and one big one! i applied some cream and that night itself the pimple burst and it started bleeding until today...for the past few days i have been putting a bandage to keep the blood from flowing. its slowly slowing down but sometimes i can feel the pain and thats when blood is coming out. can somebody explain this matter thanks

razor rash, ur fine. go away in a few days

Yes, I am so glad there are other people out there that have discussed this first and I am glad to read it is not any STD's or as I hope. I have the same thing and it started when i shaved for my girlfriend, which I thought it was just razor burn. I have not shaved since and yet they keep coming to the skin. I thought maybe just from having sex and not showering it could be from sweat and just getting into my pours.

I'd like to hear from anyone in the thread if they actually have shaved or not because I know that it sounds like it could be razor burn but it's really hard to say without having a complete picture of the situation. Have any of you actually shaved? OR is it something that's come about and you haven't trimmed your pubic hair at all? I would guess that it's because you have somehow irritated the area, but it's best to leave that up to a dermatologist. Please let me know!

Okay. I have some small, red bumps like, above the goods. Ones kinda big. Anyways, sometimes they pop and bleed. I shave, but like.. I'm afraid to shave them. I don't want it to spread or something. Also, they make me fear getting laid due to the fact that I don't want anyone to get it. But I really don't know what it is. Help me!

if u have shaved your pubic reigion then its razor rash and will go away in a few days

im also getting the same thing, used a razor ages ago and had spots ever since which bleed. ive applied quinoderm and some other cream but i still have these spots, might have to go to the doctors maybe.

So have you actually shaved your pubic region before and so you can confirm that it is indeed razor rash? I just want to confirm that someone here has actually done it before. Thanks!

Well, I have the exact same thing, I know its not herpes, no way, I thought it was razor burn, but i didnt shave for a bit and it was still there, theyre beginning to grow up my penis shaft, but havent yet been around the head, Id say there are close to 15-20 of them around the base, some bulgind like a zit, some not, some actually are zits, but again, some are not, the ones that arent just bleed when I pop them, and it hurts to squeez them. When i first noticed them they did itch a bit, but they no longer do. any suggestions?

Im a first time shaver I took a razor and trimmed my pubic hair down well the next day it was very itchy so I took some eucerin calm itch relief lotion and put it on and on my penis well it started to it again so I put some more eucerin on it and shave all my pubic hais off now I have some painful white bumps that hurt if I touch them or lean forward and pressure that area and a rasd has appeared on the head of my penis but there not white its just look like a rash no each or pain this all happen with in 2 todays anybody have a answer for me