..Im 13, And am still 100% virgin, but the other morning i woke up and my vagina was REALLY sore.. It had three lil lumps on it, that had white centers... I dont wanna tell my mom, becuase its alil embarresing, and i have been feeling sick and feverish, but i have heard that is a sign of herpies. I dont understand how what i have could be symtoms of herpies seeing as i have never had sex. Im really scared and the pain is terrible. they itch and burn and it hurts to walk alot becuase of the bumps.. I havent noticed it pusing, becuase i just got them 2 days ago, and i dont know how to treat them. I really want them to Go away AS SOON as possible. Some one please tell me what to do!

heey. i'm 13 + i'm 100% virgin two. i got a lump on my vagina to, its really sore + itchy. when you find out the answer please tell me. thank youu; i need something fast, because i don't want to get to the stage of telling my mum. xx

It's always best to see your gynecologist, but the lumps you describe with white centers sound like (in my opinion) ingrown hairs or clogged pores, both of which are not STDs and are not anything major to worry about. Such "lumps" are actually quite common. They will usually go away on their own. Soaking in warm water or applying a warm moist cloth to them should help.
If they get worse or do not go away, soon make a dr.s appt. to get them checked. :-)

Hi I have a lump too - this article has really helped, thanks :-D

I'm 15 and i have one as well,and i was freaking out,telling ym mom was never an optiojn i would die of embarrsement!
this article helped!
and im also 100% virgin as well.

I have the same exact thing and i started to get them when i first began to shave down there. I'm pretty sure they hurt when you walk because your insides of your thighs may rub against them. I suggest putting like a band-aid and some neosporin or anti-biotic cream on the bumps. The neosporin will heal it (it does that for mine), and the band-aid will decrease the pain when you walk and stuff. If you are shaving, I suggest that you stop using the cream that you're using currently and start using some that is meant for bikini shaving. Use a razor that's meant for bikini shaving as well. I think it is a sign of ingrown hairs though b/c i only get mine when my hairs are beginning to grow back. Hope I'm a help! :-D

Im also 15 and i also have the same problem and I've had them for a while now but they went away and they kept going away so i said ''whatever'' but one question , is it healthy to sqeeze them and whit stuff come out?

squeezing any pimple or white or black heads can get infected.
isn't great to be a woman (LOL)
The white heads or red bumps could well be ingrown hairs or just white heads.
My whole family has the white heads (well should say the women) we also never talked to our Mom's because as a young woman I was sure she would think of the worst STD.
After getting older asked the doctor what they were and he said they were white heads(.white bumps when squeezed made a real foul smell.)
The doctor suggested that we never use regular soap Dove only and putting on zincofax or anything that prevents and treats diaper rash.These white heads if left alone and treated right will be fine and they will go to a small size.
I hope you all are fine and you all should concider talking to your mom about some things like this may be they suffer with the same thing

i dont materbate like most of the time i just rub myself i dont finger myself and sfterwards my vagina is kinda sore like i cant even walk

I'm also 13 and Virgin, for a few days I've had a pimple which has turned into an ulcer and I can't sleep because it hurts so much and it also has a white centre. My cliturus is really irritated and itchy and but I can't itch it or touch it because of the cut/ulcer