so ive noticed these little bumps not even really the size of a pimple around my hole and they arent itchy but the inside of my lips are itchy as well as around my anus but there are no bumps there and sometimes i get this clear discharge esspecially after having sex ive had a couple sex partners this year but none of them claim they have any stds and im just nervous because they could have lied and i keep worrying myself about what if i got herpes and i just need someone to answer me and kind of give me their thoughts on this if there is anything else that this could possibly be! I plan on going to see the doctor this week but I just kind of need an idea of what im dealing with here...please hellppppp!

I would not obsess to the point of anxiety until you see your doctor. The pimple bumps just may be an ingrown hair. If the inside of your genitalia and anus is itchy it may be yeast, bacteria, or possibly pinworms if itching is more at night. The syptoms can be associated with so many different conditions or it may be an allegic reaction to soaps or clothing. Discharge is normal after sex. Make sure to always use protection if you are not in a monogamous relationship to prevent std's and other concerns. Good luck.