hey there, a few days ago i thought my cat got fleas because i started getting itchy bites in the inner thigh area mainly... some of them look like they have a white head, and i pop them and a gooy white puss comes out, not alot, very little just enuff to make the white head go away it looks liek.. but the marks arent going away... has anyone had this problem? are the flea bites? are the pimples? are the something else? anyone have any suggestions

yes im goin through it right now...me and my husband woke up one day after a night of sexual intercorse all night)and we wer covered in wat we believe is fles bites.......i have most of the bumos on my vagina lips(on the outside).......i went to the clinic and got tested for everythang.....now im just waiting for the results

Usually red bumps with white poppable dots are caused from bed bugs.

This could be a number of things such as a pimple, wart, cyst, acne, or allergic reaction. Check with your doc! Thanks

You are one of those people that should not be allowed to have the internet. Coming into a post about fleas and being a pure troll with your nasty comment. I have no idea why people like you are allowed to post.