I am having burning pains in my stomatch with nausea. I want to sleep all the time. Please tell me whats wrong with me? :cry:

Hello! I would make an appointment at the gastrointestinal doctor and have gastroscopy done or whatever a doctor may order.
Your symptoms of burning pain, nausea and sleepiness remind me of a Zollinger-Ellison syndrome, in which large amounts of the hormone gastrin are secreted, which causes excessive production of acid by the patient's stomach, and may lead to peptic ulcers.

It is characterized by the formation of tumors in the pancreas, which produce larger amounts of stomach acids and may lead to peptic ulcers. The problem with these tumors is that they can spread to other parts of the body.

This syndrome is very rare and all gastrointestinal symptoms resemble one another and without a proper tests, you cannot know what the cause of your troubles are.

I would have it checked if I were you. Good luck!

:cry: