Last few weeks I have so bad feeling at night. About an hour after I go to bed, I weak up by a liquid rushing back up making me vomit. Lately I have and severe pain in my back between my shoulder. I also have a lot of burning sensation in my stomach and chest. I wonder what that could be, and should I be worried because of burning feeling in stomach?

There are some symptoms as burning in your stomach or chest, belching, a white coated tongue, mouth odor, or a sour taste in your mouth, which needs to take care about. When you start to suffer from these, you should check with your doctor. You probably have too much stomach acid; this is very common cause of burning sensations in stomach. Your doctor will probably order an upper GI series, which is a special X ray. That is used to see if stomach acid is backing up your esophagus or you have an ulcer or a cancer. You will probably do some blood test for helicobacter, the germ that causes more than 80% of all stomach ulcers. If doctor discover anything unusual which might cause burning into your stomach he will order you to do a biopsy. A positive blood test for helicobacter means that you are now infected so you will antibiotics to kill helicobacter and cure it. That might be the vast majority of ulcers or burning in stomach. Beside this, you might have acid reflux, which means that stomach acid is backing up into your esophagus to cause burning and belching. Your symptoms can be controlled by avoiding coffee, tea, chocolate and bubbly drinks.

you have acid reflux and possible gastritis as well.