I am 48 old male. As I am getting older I am expiriencing more and more problems with my GI system. Recently I felt a burning pain. I am not sure what that could be. Is it possible functional disorder of GI? I suspect on IBS…but I am not sure. Is there anyone with same problem?

Gastrointestinal problems are very common. It affects millions of people of all ages. IBS is the most common functional disorder. Well as I know people with IBS (irritable bowel syndrome) usually have crampy abdominal pain with painful diarrhea. IBS is disorder of the intestines that leads also to gassiness, bloating and changes in bowel habits. If you are feeling burning pain you should go and see gastroenterologist. He is a physician who is specialized in disorders and conditions of the gastrointestinal tract. You might change your food regime or something like that. Maybe your stomach can digest everything like before.