I have hard time dealing with this burning in my throat and it is not like I have some kind of throat infection for this burning sensation occurs usually few hours after meal and it happens frequently that this burning in my throat wakes me up at night. I have also noticed that I can't be drinking any orange or lemon juice and even coffee is causing me also some burning in my throat and am curious what is causing it?

To me it looks like you might be having duodenal ulcers that's what I have for years now and I know very well this burning in throat sensation and it also may be followed in more severe cases with heartburn and even some stomach pain that could effectively be reduced by taking some antacids. I also am taking antibiotics for my duodenal ulcer is caused by H.pilory bacteria that has actually caused me the damage of the lining of my stomach or to be more precise it is actually eaten by digestive juices and stomach acid - I also practically can't smell no orange juice for it almost instantly causes me that burning in throat sensation. But also the use of some anti-inflammatory meds -aspirin or ibuprofen-could also have caused this and I have also started smoking and have noticed my burning in throat is pretty much reduced.