Hi. I'm 44 year old male and about a month ago I started to suffer from some symptoms related to my digestive tract.
The most significant symptom was of course abdominal pain.
At the beginning I thought it could be due to some food poisoning but that wasn’t case because it was also happening on empty stomach. Please help me! I also started to suffer from heartburn and maldigestion problems. I'm also a passionate smoker!
Could I be suffering from gastric ulcer or something serious?
I have also noticed that drinking milk is relieving my symptoms? Could this be something serious?

Before you contact your doctor which would be probably the best thing you could do right now- I will tell you that you have almost all typical symptoms of peptic or gastric ulcer.
I don’t know have you ever experienced black tarry stool which is also an important diagnostic sign. Ulcer is erosion in the lining of the stomach or duodenum and small ulcers usually don’t cause any symptoms but the big ones can cause serious bleeding and even death. Best diagnostic tool for discovering a peptic ulcer is gastroscopy- in which a thin tube with small camera is inserted through your mouth into your stomach.
Treatment consists of several medications for killing the bacteria Helicobacter pillory and reduce acid level!