Hello. I'm 35 year old male and recently I started to suffer from some strange symptoms I have never experienced.
The first symptom was sharp pain in my upper abdomen that starts two of three hours after eating. In the beginning I thought it could be connected with some food intolerance but then I started to get this pain early in the morning, before any eating what so ever and all this was accompanied with nausea, frequent burping and weight loss.
Now I don’t know to think. I have read some stuff about stomach ulcer and I could say that I poses almost every major symptom.
Is there any way for me to be sure that I have developed disease of this kind?

My answer is NO! There is nothing you could do to check do you have ulcer or not by your self.
Anyone who thinks he may have an ulcer needs to see a doctor because over time, untreated ulcers grow larger and deeper and can lead to other problems.
Yes, you have mentioned some major ulcer symptoms but also bloody or blackish bowel movements should occur because blood from ulcer spot is often digested with food.
You should contact your gastrologist and schedule an examination called gastroscopy. It is the most certain way to determine do you or do you not suffer from ulcer. Wish you luck!

HOW DO I REALLY KNOW?