Hi. I'm 49 year old male and I have developed some kinds of stomach problems. You see, just recently I have noticed that my stool is very black. This got me really worried but it definitely didn’t look normally.
Beside this, I also felt some stomach numbness and sometimes even pain. I've contacted my gastrologist and he scheduled me on one very unpleasant test called gastroscopy.
The test showed him that I have developed some kind of small stomach ulcers. I was very confused because I know it is related to consuming of alcohol and I don’t drink at all. So he told me that it is caused by some H. Pylori bacterium.

Well, your doctor was right! Last couple of years, there were a lot of talks about possible cause of ulcers on stomach!
Helicobacter pylori is a spiral shaped bacterium that lives in the stomach and duodenum.
It has one specific adoptive mechanism to live in the acid of stomach. It still isn’t sure that it is causing ulcers.
The facts is that it may not be H. pylori itself which causes peptic ulcer, but it is definitely causing the inflammation of the stomach lining. You should also know that it is considered to be transmitted orally! There are several medications used to treat this condition and medications that reduce the amount of acid in the stomach are the most common!