for the pass 3 days ibeen drinking 2 shots of white viniger mix wit cranberry and water and for the past 24 hr ibeen having this burning senstin in the palm of my hand burnig to the pint of ibeen tuting ice tom my hands to get rid of this burning

I have been having slight burning sensation on the palms of my hands for a couple of years and recently when I touch something warm or hot the sensation is more amplified and i feel like icthing which is irrestibale, it becomes an horrible expericence for me, specailly when i nights without knowlingly i start to scrach.

After icthing and scraching my hand plam becomes red and if i expanding my hand my hands get swollen.

Don't know why this. Any ideas what this might be?

I too am experiencing a serious burning sensation in my palm now, for the past week. I use an Aloe cooling gel that tends to help the burning sensation, but i'd like to get to the bottom of this.

Any ideas? My doctor still hasn't figured out what it is!

i also am experiencing this as of today and it is very painful. i also have noticed that applying ice or other cold objects seems to relieve it for a very short time. has anyone received an answer as to what this is?

I recently discovered that burning in the palms of ones hands, whilst uncomfortable is energy. Visit a reike teacher and maybe you guys have healing energy. Good luck:)