I am inquiring for my boyfriend. For some time now he has a numbing sensation in his hands as well as shooting pain up his arms. Most recently the palms of his hands turned completely yellow. Can you tell me what would cause this ???

Please someone answer this because I really need to know the answer. This just happened to me and I really cant go to the hospital. No insurance and no money, part time job. Please answer asap.

**edited by moderator**

What kind of work do you do? If you do work that involves repetitive motion such as typing or working with tools such a wrenches you could have something like carpal tunnel syndrome.

The yellow palms are probably not related to the pain. Yellow palms and feet can be caused by something as serious as liver problems to something as benign as eating too many carrots (excess beta carotene) or comsuming too much Vitamin A.

No its definentally from the shooting of the dope. I work at a warehouse though and I do do repetitive sh*t with my hands but I know thats not what its from. And my hands aren't yellow, thats only her bf. Should I try and cut my hand out to drain anything that might be in there?

Well good lord, you didn't mention anything about shooting dope in your original post! o.O And NO.. DO NOT cut your hand to try and drain something out when you don't even know what it is. If you can't afford to see a doctor, go to the emergency room.