I get a lot of sweat all the time in my palms. Since a week, when hands become wet either with water or sweat, air bubbles are appearing on my fingers and palms and becomes normal after the palms become dry. My palm skin was very smooth before, but now becoming very harsh especially when they are wet. Please let me know what's the problem and what i can do for it...

Thank you.

same problem what can i do sir plzzzzzzzzz

My son has this. One of the best doctors told me it is a form of eczema called Dyshidrosis. He perscribed a steroid cream. I am using cream for a couple weeks and then go back in. It is itchy and goes away when hands are dry. When I took him to doc I made sure I put a wet cotton glove on him so doc could see the bubbles because other doctors have missed this diagnosis. I hope this helps.

I think people are missing something here as i have it often, especially in summer months and it is no form of eczema. At least in my case which sounds exactly like the one here. The "bubbles" are nothing more than air trapped between layers of skin. No fluid of any sort, no itchy skin, inflammation and no pain involved. Its not serious and will go away on its own Try not to peel the layers of skin away like i used to. However if you did, and it was how i describe then you would know for sure.