The other night,  I started sweating profusely, my vision blurred, I started seeing spots, and my hands burned very badly and were shaky.  I ended up becoming violently ill for the next 4 hours.  Started up again tonight.  Everything except for the burning palms sounds like food poisoning.  Very concerning. 

if you're suspecting food poisoning, could you tie it to any food you ate in day or two before the symptoms started to happen? Burning palms could be the part of allergic reaction, but also a part of your body reacting to poisonous substance, or in case some virus or bacteria is causing your symptoms, your body reacting to the infection.

Either way, if this doesn't stop it would be the best you see a doctor - you might be risking severe dehydration, and besides, the cause of your symptoms still needs to be pinpointed,

Wish you all the best,

Nicole