I have been having slight burning sensation on the palms of my hands for a couple of years and recently when I touch something warm or hot the sensation is more amplified. Any ideas what this might be?

I have been having slight burning sensation on the palms of my hands for a couple of years and recently when I touch something warm or hot the sensation is more amplified and i feel like icthing which is irrestibale, it becomes an horrible expericence for me, specailly when i nights without knowlingly i start to scrach.
After icthing and scraching my hand plam becomes red and if i expanding my hand my hands get swollen.

Don't know why this. Any ideas what this might be?

This could be an id reaction to a fungal infection somewhere on your body. Check for tinea of the feet, or a toenail infection. If it is this, you need to treat your primary infection. Look up id reaction at google and see if this seems what you are dealing with, good luck.

I have had toenail fungus, since the 7th grade (over 25 yrs) and my mother found a remedy online to try Vick's Rub.

I did this one one foot, every evening for 2 weeks, after soaking in warm to hot water, dry, then apply Vick's.

Guess What it worked! No more problems.