I have just started to experience severe burning in my right palm last week, not even ICE helped.

Now today, My left hand was burning so much that I could not stop it. It felt like a FIRE BALL was sitting in my palm.

What causes this and how to stop it?

Some people tell me that if I lay my burning hand on someone sick, I can heal them? I did it to my lower back and it did not seem to stop my pain when I had it.

**edited by moderator**

I just want to know if you got any answer for your question, because I have the same burning feeling in my palms of hands and it is painful, specialy at night when I am sleep and that wakes me up, I asked my doctor, he said there is nothing that he can think of, but may be this is related to anxiety, for sure now I have anxiety because I dont know what cause that. please let me know if you got any answer.

For a couple of weeks I have had a complete burning sensation in my right hand. As I have somesort of anxiety disorder I thought it was that and my imagination overacting. Today the pain is unbearable and had to sit with ice in my hand. It looks like a burn- yet I know for sure that I have not burnt my hand.

As I thought it my imagination , I checked it in the mirror and sure enough, it is very red....even looks like a burn.

This is making me anxious, and I googled it and found a lot of grief about multiple sclerosis and nerve damage. meanwhile my foot is throbbing, and I have been crying pretty much most of today, trying just to keep breathing. sad as my sister left ( she kept cracking jokes about pickling my toe-ha ha). Anyway, Ive had enough -what is this? Does anyione know? Please let it be better news!

my hands and feet burn after they have been placed in dirty water

I have the same thing. I found that it happens when i should be having a fever. I just take some tylenol and it goes away.

You have Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy.

I have a burning sensation on my right palm. I have tried heat and cold. The cold seems to be a temporary treatment, however, the pain returns.

Dear folks,

I live in India, and ever since I moved here, my hands burn all the time, and the skin comes off every six months. There are many ayurvedic theories here, and one is that there is a lot if inner heat in your body. There is a cream called 'Kailas Jeevan' that is sold here, and after you use that, the burn dies. Another cure is to put castor oil on your hands, and rub them against each other very hard. You will actually be able to feel the heat coming out, and you will feel much better. 

Google "pitta" or "pitta dosha" for inner heat.

I have a hot sensation in the palm of my left hand. I just noticed it this morning. If there is someone out there that know what this is, please let me know.

Have yourself checked for scabies. It usually begins in the hands. If it gets really bad after not being treated you may notice tiny bumps between your fingers and along the edge of your palm.

If you've recently handled jalapenos, wash your hands thoroughly as well as anything else you might've touched. Wipe door knobs, refrigerator handle, etc... If your skin is sensitive, be careful handling foods that are spicy.

I am a Textile technician for about 30 years, I always used to use 3/4 stranded ranch  18" long to tight the bolt which bare very pressure, when I was young I was remember my one working partner have same kind of feeling sensation in his hand like one just you have  description of, after he left I pick up his part of work and I start to fill the same sensation, Though I am a research person so I start keeping really good track of my activities and with my surprise I found any day when I do tight high torque bolt with my hand the sensation in my hand increases. in year 2008 I changed my job because plant move to East Asia. I took another job a Quality control and my total activity was change and eventually my sensation completely disappear.

In 2012 I went to my same old position back but in different company doing work in which I have expertise. and first few week giving a training to other doing same stapes  of operation amazingly I  notice my Sensation trigger back, 

What I always notice that pressing /pinching nerve in our in part of hand slowly or forcefully for short time or longer time routinely    will result in triggering this sensation, and specially when it goes to next level it also become sensitive to sudden cold and hot temperature, Also If you do not drink enough water of liquids it actually give you this sensation in almost every activity which require minor to high palm pressure , Also at night time when your hand get pressed in bed during sleep you can notice this sensation, 

The main reason for this sensation is the nerve in our hand have lost it cushion which our skin is providing and so It is feeling direct Physical pressure of our activities. I stop the way I was doing my activities and now using only rounded handle tools only which disperse pressure evenly to my entire palm and I am doing fine,

So find out what activity you are doing contribute to minor or continue pressure on your nerve in your hand , change the way doing the activity , drink good amount of liquid, and careful about sudden expose to temperature difference like cold and hot water, always use Luke warm water ( Body Temperature) when you deal with water.

This is not a permanent problem it have lot to do with our Activity and length of activity. I am sure, once you figure out what it trigger, than make appropriate change and you will see slowly get normal. Good luck.         

well my hand is burnig real bad and it is my right hand and the pain wont stop i need help i think wat ur doctor siad was right because i am tiping with my left hand cuz my right hand hurts

Wear iron or zinc bracelet for heat absorption of your palm. Iron is very good heat absorber.

burning on my right hand and the bottom of my big right toe please tell me what is the symptom