i have had this problem for well over a year now after i had a one night stand with a girl. a couple of days after intercourse i noticed a thick cloudy yellowish discharge after urination. i would urinate and pull my pants up thinking i was done then i would feel irritation inside my penis like i had to go again but it even feels like something thick coming through. it doesnt happen every single time but i noticed my urine starting to look very cloudy at times aswell. i have a slight burning sensation while i urinate. occasionally after the thick discharge comes out my testicles start to hurt for a while aswell but this doesnt happen all the time. i have been back and forth to the doctors, first had a one off dose for chlamydia but no tests were taken and this didnt clear up the problem. i went back and had a urine test done and got given further treatment for chlamydia even though the tests came back negative for both chlamydia and gonorrhea. i didnt finish the second treatment for chlamydia but the symptoms still persisted. i went back once again and got tested for hiv, chlamydia and gonorrhea once again through a swab test and another urine test, all tests came back negative once again but my doctor decided to give me a shot to treat gonorrhea, (cant remember the name of it), which is supposed to kill all bacteria for that disease. that was the last i had been tested and treated for any STD but the symptoms still persist. i was fairly confident that it was either chlamydia or gonorrhea but with all tests coming back negative and no treatment helping, i am starting to worry that this will never be sorted and i will never be cured. i have a partner but i am too scared to even have sex with protection, this is how much it is affecting me. ANY help at all will be greatly appreciated, thankyou.

You should visit your doc quickly as it may be a porblem!

hi mate, I have the exact same problem as you!, and i too have not got a clue what it could be!. Normally get a discharge (white/yellowish) on a morning, have a pee(which stings like hell) and it clears the discharge which then reappears by mid-day. Been tested and got all clear for sti's which didnt suprise me as ive been married for ten years, had ultra-sound on testicals, liver, etc.... but all clear had six blood tests 4 urine samples, and a self swab as well as 3 doses of antibiotics still the discharge and stinging remain??? im undergoing further examinations and ill post again should i find out whats wrong

I know this was 4 months ago but did u ever find out what was the problem? Please get back to me soon.

mikey or howardwhite.. Did either of you find out what was the diagnosis of your problems were?

did any of the doctors figure out what ur problem is?

Did you ever find out what ur problem was? Did you get it fixed?

no my friend, still being investigated, going to see a urologist on the 23rd of march

What info have u found out? I've seen 4 urologists and none of them know anything..

ill post again after i see the urologist, been 4 ultrasound, bloods and other stuff all proven nothing?????

I've seen 4 urologists and none of them know what it could be cuz all my tests are negative and nothing is showing from the tests that anything is wrong with me.. It's really frustrating

Any new breakthroughs in your problem?

any update on your situation?

SAME HERE (although I NEVER had discharge)

Happened right after a one night stand.  I'm negative for everything.  Any update on your situation>

Hey cranberry I just wrote you a long paragraph on your other post. Feel free to respond back to me on there or private message me on this site so we can hopefully figure this out.