I am a girl who has had this problem for a year and a half. When I hold it, it burns, when I urinate it burns, and after it burns, hurts, and feels so uncomfortable sometimes. I have seen so many doctors who specialis this things. It's not an infection and theres no bacteria. But the weird thing is, is somtimes it doesn't burn when I urinate or even after. I could have a really bad day, then the next day it could be better. It goes on and off. I have tried a food dairy, and there's nothing that can cause this. When I have cookies, crackers, candy, things with sugar on top or things with salt on top, it burns more. It is very frustating and confusing. No one ever understands my pain and burning I go through everyday. I cry sometimes. I have drank cranberry juice but it still hasnt helped. I have also tried many products to put on the skin but that doesn;t help. I really dont no if its on the outside or inside. But, my doctor told me that it could me muscle, that are to tight. So now im doing excerising n realxing those mucles. I really dont no if its the answer but has anyone ever delt with kind of the same problem I have? Has anyone done the muscle theraby?

I recently came across a girl in the Er who had a kidney infection for up to a year befor diagnosed she also had the problem with urinary discomfort but had no other symptoms of an infection! Seek advice from your doctor this could be serious....

Somtimes it could be that your body is creating to many white blood cells and they leak from the kidneys into the urine while your kidney are disposing of the waste wich becomes your urine!

I too am also going threw the ringer, I went to the hospital with the symptoms of a UTI so the gave me antibiotics and sent me home well I get the dang things every month so I expected the pills to work in three days you know yay feel better, ugh No I started peeing blood so I went back to the hospital and they ran every test they could

I am recently doing muscle theraby and they think its that. I did have crohn's diease before i had this problem though but my GI docotor told me it was cuase by that

You may have Interstital Cysitis, also known as painful blabber syndrome. Although my case is not as severe as yours, I also suffer the pains you describe. Sometimes it is so uncomfortable that I can't focus on anything until it goes away. There's usually no one treatment for this syndrome, and it is usually diagnosed when all other issues have been ruled out. My advice would be to just keep trying different things to at least ease the pain. One thing I do that seems to help is when I have pain after peeing, I will start drinking ALOT of water. I keep drinking until I can sort of feel my bladder refilling and the pain easing. You also mentioned muscle therapy. I am not familiar with this, but I find that the pain is worse when my muscles are tight and excersing helps take my mind off. Best of luck too you! I'm sure it will work out