Prostatitis is a general term for inflammation of the prostate gland. I found that out while reading about my symptoms. I found this condition the most likely to be mine problem. I read that an inflamed prostate can cause a variety of symptoms, including a frequent and urgent need to urinate and pain or alight burning when urinating. I would like to hear if that could be problem with me if I feel those slight burning when I urinate, and I am 99% sure that is not STD.

Prostate is an organ about the size and shape of a walnut, located just below the bladder in males. The prostate gland's main function is to produce semen. That is the fluid that helps nourish and transport sperm. Prostatitis causes symptoms you wrote, like that slight burning when urinating. Also it is often accompanied by pelvic, groin or low back pain. There are few types of prostatitis, but signs and symptoms of chronic prostatitis develop more slowly and usually aren't as severe as those of acute prostatitis. In addition, times when symptoms are better tend to alternate with times when symptoms are somehow worse. Signs and symptoms of chronic bacterial prostatitis include slight burning when urinating together with a frequent and urgent need to urinate. Off course there are some other causes of slight burning, something like urethritis. It seems that you have several symptoms that fit into this category. Those are also slight burn when you urinate, happens not all the time.

What about small amounts of blood in the urine & more in the sperm?