I need some info on the c.o.p.d. treatment for it is been a while I suffer from emphysema now and I wasn’t even aware of the symptoms, I just recently started having trouble with shortness of breath and rapid heart beat so do you think that some c.o.p.d. treatment could help me fix this problem with emphysema? Thanks!

It usually goes that way with emphysema-you have it for so long without being aware of it. The same thing happened to my mom and she needed also this c.o.p.d. treatment for the emphysema had pretty much damaged her lungs. The first step of c.o.p.d. treatment is quitting smoking if you smoke for the main goal of c.o.p.d. treatment is focused on relieving symptoms and creating the protection of complications so there is whole package of c.o.p.d. treatment which main means are brocholidators that are to be taking in order to get rid off coughing and breathless condition and there is inhaled steroid and supplemental oxygen treatment. My mother was also treated with antibiotics for the chronic emphysema that is in fact caused by frequent respiratory tract’s infection. One of the parts of c.o.p.d. treatment may also be the surgery and even lung transplantations that includes also the so called pulmonary rehab program.