Hi, I am 25 years old female and I have read many good comments about aromatherapy in the several last months. I am involved to the constant stress as I work stressful job so I would like to know if aromatherapy would help me with my problem. Also I would like to know something more about treatment itself.

Hi, aromatherapy is based on essential oils which may be dissolved in carrier oils and used for massage. Also these oils may be put in warm water and inhaled or used trough aromatic candles. These oils affect part of nose mucosa which is connected to the brain and it stimulates production of endorphin. After all this I may suggest you to choose aromatherapy as great solution for stress relieving.

New Member
Hello

Aromatherapy works great for stress. As a certified aromatherapist I have many people coming to me for help in this area.

The best essential oil for stress is Lavender. Bergamot is also a very good oil, just be careful to use a Bergamot that says it is FCF free. IF it is not FCF free then you can run into trouble if you go out in the sun. It is very photosensitizing. This means it can make terrible brown spots all over your skin!

To use Lavender, dilute a few drops into a carrier oil, such as Sweet Almond oil or Fractionated coconut oil.

You can also just drop a drop onto a tissue or cotton ball and breathe in the aroma.

There are many safety issues when it comes to aromatherapy and people should be informed before using essential oils for aromatherapy.

I hope this helps
Sharron Myers
Certified Aromatherpist