I am se desperate and terrified with Post Partum Hair loss-so please help! I am afraid this post partum hair loss might be the sign of some more serious disease. I never had this hair loss problem but it all started 4 months ago after I got labor. The thing is that during pregnancy my hair was so beautiful and I wasn’t losing even a hair per day and now I have got the hands full of hair whenever I comb or bathing. Do you think this is something serious and what might have caused my post partum hair loss? Please help!

Calm down! It is actually normal and all that post partum hair loss is hormonal changes related so these hormones have actually made your hair that beautiful during pregnancy but know all that hair that wasn't falling during pregnancy must get lost somewhere. So just be patient this post partum hair loss won't last longer than another two months. I know this for the same post partum thing happened to me but after 6 months the thing with my hair has returned to the normal.