Hi, I am twenty eight years old woman. I have been a smoker since my teenage days. Me and my husband are thinking of having a baby. But before we start working on that I need to stop smoking. I wouldn’t like to jeopardize baby’s health. The problem is I don’t know how to. I have tried everything: nicotine patches, chewing gums, inhalers and nothing worked. I have heard that hypnotherapy can be used to quit smoking. Can hypnosis help me to get rid of this nasty habit?

Hello, I also think that in order to bring into this world a healthy baby you need to quit smoking. Hypnotherapy is one of the most successful methods for treating smokers who want to quit. How hypnotherapy works isn’t quite clear, but my best friend has successfully finished his treatment. He found out that hypnosis treatment really helped him to strengthen his will. After every session he was more and more determined to quit smoking. I have also noticed that he was much more relaxed then during his other quitting attempts. The nicotine crisis episodes were not as hard and he was able to control his urge. Now he lives a healthy, cigarettes free life. So based on his experience I would strongly advice you to attempt to quit smoking with the help of hypnotherapy.