I am prescribed moderate copd at young age, I am only 40! At least I think I am young for having this moderate copd and am wondering now what to except! Do you think that this copd treatment may help me reduce the symptoms of prolonged emphysema situation I have and frequent infections of upper respiratory tract. So what actually is this moderate copd about? What to expect?

You may expect what is moderate copd made for and that is relieving your symptoms at first place and therefore creating the lower complications possibility. You haven't said how much your lungs are damaged by this emphysema and respiratory infection but it is most likely that this moderate copd at your age of 40 would include some steroids treatment mixed with antibiotics for these infections of yours. I am over 40 and I have this moderate copd at my 40 and when it comes to moderate copd you are never too young or too old-it simply needs to work-anyway you might even count on supplemental oxygen and I sincerely recommend you create yourself a habit of having some influenza shot on annual bases as well as to have the pneumonia shot each 5th year. Ever since I have started with this copd option my symptoms have been reduced significantly.