Hello, I have problem with extra weight, too. I say too, because, it seems today it’s the main problem of every generation. So, after several diets, after quitting exercises (too lazy for that) I came to a number of 15 extra kilos. I am a master when it comes to conceiving those with clothes, but I don’’ wish to do that anymore. On TV the other day I saw something about Pritikin foods. It sounds effective and interesting. Tell me something more about Pritikin foods, please.

What we are talking about here is another diet combined with light exercises. Diet is low fat, based on fruit, vegetables and grains. I know you don’t like exercises, but they are here not to exhaust you, but to show you what a healthy body actually means. As for meals, don’t worry, they are quite large and consisting of food with low calories. So you can eat much and not gain weight. And that’s what we all want, right?