Hi, I am 31 years old and I am still dealing with my weight problem. It’s not that I have too much weight, it is quite opposite. I just can’t seem to be at that minimum weight required for my height. Can ayurveda help me? I am not sure what else I can try.

Perhaps you just did not find the proper weight gain product or maybe you are not interested in that method. As for ayurveda, I am almost certain that it can help you because I have some friends that have started learning it and they mentioned the possibility for dealing with all sorts of metabolism problems, and not being able to gain weight is one of those.

yes u can gain weight with the help of ayurvedic medicine .

give the detail for weight gain ayurvedic medicine

one is i know .....Paurush Jeevan capsules...frm dev pharmacy

Yes, you definetly can gain weight by having Paurush Jeevan & Perfect Capsules of Dev Farmacy.Side Effect will be More sleepness For Initial Period..I Have Use It and Now My Weight is 62 Which was 48 once upon time..It will Result well with Combination of Gym.

Hello Gautam, I have taken Paurush Jeevan capsules previously. It definately helped me gain weight. But I developed a lot of pimples on my face. It could be the capsules or the adolescence phase that I was going through. Did you face the same pimple problem or was it just me?

There are very effective herbs which help to gain healthy weight. This therapy is known as brihmana therapy in ayurveda. It helps in healthy weight gain

Hey, u are correct..I took paurush jivan for 1 month.. gained weight 8kg..but.. developed pimple on forehead.. and... there is pain in my heel..due pimples inside heel..

I also developed a lots of pimple after taking this medicine.

Yes by the ayurvedic treatment you can gain weight. but you can follow the general management also which can help you to gain fast.

Can I gain weight to take the perfect capsule from dev pharmacy . I'm 18years old . And my weight only 35kg. I'm a student of 1st year .. So what I do?

I'm 18years old . And My weight 35kg and my height 155cm .I take perfect capsule from Dev Pharmacy .. Can I gain weight to take this? I'm a student of 1st year .. So what I do?

Plz don't take purush jivan its swell your face nd gives pain on your legs it's going damage your kidney nd lever

I have been taking perfect capsule for 3yrs now. I'm not getting any pimples or any kind of pain or swelling in my body nor is my liver or kidney damaged.