I am planning on starting using some ayurveda herbs for dealing with my frequent stomach problems I actually suffer from constipation and lately I have heard that some ayurveda herbs might help me but I am not sure how. So do you believe in ayurveda nutrition and those ayurveda herbs, are they toxic and could I be having some side effects of using ayurveda herbs?

I assure you won't have any side effects caused by ayurveda herbs. The constipation is a condition that needs to be treated for whenever it comes to constipation it means that the toxics are accumulated into your intestines and are spread through your organism. My dad had colon polyps and he is now clean due to the using ayurveda herbs and now I am also on my regular detoxification treatment with colon cleansing kit based on ayurveda herbs and it helps me every time I have constipation. This product consists of ayurveda herbs that are traditionally used in ayurveda nutrition practice and have strong impact on drawing the materials and toxins out of the intestines. But you need to know that it is important for you to get yourself proper treatment for the ayurveda herbs or their combination need to fit your biochemical characteristic in order to provide you the best results possible.

Dear friend
As you mentioned that ur planning to use some Ayurveda herbs for dealing with your frequent Problem and also ur stomach problem..
AYurveda drugs can be toxic only case when they are not taken under by guidence or any Ayurvedic doctor supervision..
Like in Ayurveda every one have there body nature that is called PRAKRATI in AYurveda and and according to your body nature the herbs also have there own body nature and when they are of same configration they will provide side effects..
other wise there are many miracles result oriented medicine are there in AYurveda,, i had cured many many patient and specially those patient who wont got any relief from any therapy..
the fundamentals and theory of Ayurveda and weastern mediicine are totally different..
ALlopathy medicine work for symptoms and Ayurveda treatment work for system thats the reason it took time..
also freind i m sure u wont got any nice Ayurveda doctor who had prescribed u best guidence otherwise i m very strange who all those herbs can provide u side effects
any doubt about any medicine and any imformation u needed about any disorder u can freely 24 hours mail me or call me..
regards
vaidya adwait tripathi

**edited by moderator**addresses, phone numbers and web addresses prohibited**