Hi. I really don’t understand people who are dealing with alternative medicine. I don’t know why people turn to outdated med practices like ayurveda. My neighbor is totally into this and I don’t understand her. Perhaps, you have other point of view. I would gladly hear out your arguments. Bye, guys!

You have asked the right question. It is really waste of time and money. I am a BAMS doctor myself but cannot reveal my name as it is a big industry. It is total waste of time and money. Stay away from it as far as possible.

The syllabus of BAMS is outdated. It is of no use. In Maharashta the only good thing is that we have the right to practice Allopathic medicine. That is the only benefit of BAMS degree. Student come for BAMS with lot of hope but the student understands it later only after completing the course. Many of these docs then do not have the guts to say the the truth and they loot and chet other people for the rest of life. There are some good ayurvedic doctors as well but they do not agree that the remedies they are giving are outdated and are not tested by scientific methods. I pray to god so that innocent patient are saved. If you have little intelligence left, please do not take any ayurvedic medicine if it is not tested. Have a great day. Save yourself from frauds if you can.

This is my last post and I cannot find more time to save other people. I must save myself first. Please do not give much important to Ayurveda. Your time is precious. One can do lot many good things other than wasting time over it. Please value your time, value your life and forget about Ayurveda.