i am a 19 year old guy having 50 kg of weight! i eat well,drink milk..do everythng but for no effect :cry: please help me with some medicine or whtever?

I hope that you have found some answers by now. You can gain weight by taking in more calories than you are burning each day. That sounds simple, but it is true. You would not want to do this by consuming in a lot of foods that could do you harm. If you Google the term "Food Pyramid" you will see your recommended daily nutritional guidelines. You can add calories in the healthier food groups to add calories. One of our members posted previously that by consuming 2-3 tablespoons of peanut butter a day, which is high in calories. I hope some of this helps. Please let me know what you've learned since your post and if anything is working for you.

dsdesk is talking about my advice! :-) yes, peanut butter helps an awful lot. I also think that if you really want to gain weight then you need to start eating more high-calorie foods that have good plant fats in them. Honestly, having a bit of olive oil with salad is really a good strategy because you get those fats which are actually proven to help you gain weight.

If you truly want to gain weight, start taken periactin, consistantly everyday (no more than 1 - 2 pills/a day). After getting use to eating more, which should happen withinin two month, you should be able to just take one pill every morning, after breakfast, that way you will feel like you haven't eaten and you will have a brunch as well from the appetite stimulant.
Ween yourself off slowly so that you do not lose the appetite. During this period Muscle building exercise will also help. Not jogging, that burns too many calories. Things like weight lifting, just a few pounds, sit ups to tighten the stomach and some squats.

After that you must be prepared to make a mental effort to eat three meals a day and two snacks or vice versa.
I did this regimen and I went from 98lbs. to 134, and I am as happy as can be. I was 98 lbs. until I was 38 years old and could not gain more than two pounds. Now at 44, I am healthy and happy.

I am now maintaining at 134 and it feels great. New wardrobe and all. Perfect size 6 and a D cup bra.

wieght gain is pretty simple. eat alot of calories and be lazy lol. i have jumped up from 180 to 225 and im maintaining it very well. i lift alot of heavy weights and i have been drinking weight gainer for the past 2 months. its a little expensive but very effective. but i also do eat alot of calories as well. i consomatleast four thousand calories a day but i probabky burn half of it off in the gym.