Hi, during the holidays I have put on a couple of pounds. I would like to get rid of them, and maybe change my eating habits for good. A friend of mine is talking me into trying ayurvedic recipes. She is all into Ayurveda and yoga, and the whole eastern way of life. I am not entirely convinced that this is the best method for me. Can you tell me objectively something more about ayurvedic recipes?

Hi, ayurveda diet is a way of life and not just a mean to help you lose pounds. It has that effect, but is primarily designed to help you keep in balance with the universe. The ayurvedic recipes are not just a cook book. The followers of Ayurveda consider food a medicine. If you eat according to your ayurvedic constitution you can lose those pounds, but also, more importantly you can help your body to detoxicate. But have in mind that Ayurveda food takes time to get used to. You will also have to learn a lot about the nutritional value of different food groups and which of them are more suitable for your constitution.

Ayurvedic recipes definitely help to lose weight when they are planned after analysing your body constitution