It seems to me that now more and more people are turning to Ayurveda to stay healthy. I am one of them. I need to know first what type I am and I need the practical advice on exercise, diet, beauty care, massage, sleep, sex, childcare and menopause. I am 44 years old female. Working as a manager in some company and under the constant stress!!! Can you recommend good ayurveda books to start with?

I think there are most popular, but never the less I think you will find them useful and interesting: "The Complete Illustrated Guide to Ayurveda"…I cant remember the author… "Ayurveda for Women: A Guide to Vitality and Health" (Dr. Robert E. Svoboda) and "Ayurveda - A Life of Balance: The Complete Guide to Ayurvedic Nutrition & Body Types with Recipes" (by Maya Tiwari).

27 :-( genital warts suck, i get them on and off all the time. http://www.foxtreatments.info/hpv helps clear them up but they keep coming back.