did the doctor will know that i had an abortion? 1year ago.. And i didn't go to the doctor to have a raspa because i am scared. What should i do??? There is something going out on my vaginal.. yellowish.. Is my vaginal have an affection? what should i do?

My period started on 3/3/14 and ended on 3/6/14 on 3/8/14 during intercourse there was some slight blood but nothing major and no other blood afterwards ether. Since then I have been having some minor cramping and bloating, I've been tired even if I get night's worth of sleep.now since 3/14/14 I have been having random cycles of nausea w/vomiting at random times through out the different day's. So here is the list, Cramping/Bloating,nausea w/vomit and without/vomit and slightly sensitive breast, with minor backache and minor abdominal pain. Could I be pregnnt?