i had an abortion while i was 2 weeks pregnant, which was 2 weeks from now. I havent had my period since, and I am past due. I didn't engage in sexual intercourse after the abortion, can I be pregnant again?

I have been having yellowish secretions from my vagina, and absolutely no pains...it's causing me some concern.

The abortion was performed by highly trained professionals at the best clinic in town. I'm sure their equipments were safe. But can this be a sign of a contracted STD? Or a sign of continued pregnancy?

I was told on completion of the abortion, that it was successful, and I had no reason to worry, they even performed a test to tell me that my unborn child was a boy.

Please help.

It can take a while for your periods to return to a regular cycle after an abortion. I would be concerned about the yellow discharge - you need to visit a doctor and get the correct treatment as it sound like a bacterial or yeast infection. This is dangerous after an abortion as the cervix is more open and you are at increased risk of the infection getting into your uterus and fallopian tubes which may cause scarring and impair future fertility.
Hope this helps.

after how many months or weeks a women may pregnant after abortion?

AFTER an abortion, a womans fertility returns QUICKLY!

SO, a woman could become pregannt immediately.