I had an early medical abortion three weeks ago. I started bleeding an hour after the pill was inserted and I miscarried within two hours then I continued just spotting blood for a few days. I am still testing positive (which I have read that the hormones can still be present for 6 six weeks). I feel normal but my stomach seems to be larger and pregnant looking and my breasts are larger than they normally are. Do you have any advice.

Will be going for my check up with doctors later on in the week.
Thanks

I am having an early medical abortion soon but am worried that doctor says if you do it too early it might fail. What happened with your one in the end?

hi, i also had an abortion 4 weeks now and early this morning and the result is still positive. i am also worried but i dont have the same feeling as before i had abortion 4 weeks ago, my breast is no longer big and i dont crave for food anymore and no longer vomit after abortion. I bleed only for a day, and there come out 2.5 inches length x .5 in. with blood clot and 1 inch square shaped blood clot. so i assumed that i completely aborted. after that day i no longer have a period even spotting. and now i was worried because its been 4 weeks now and i still test positive. i just have a strange feeling as i feel that my heart beast a bit fast, and i feel a bit pain in my lower tummy i dont know if this is because of the pills that i took before misofrostol, i took methotrexate and provera 2 weeks before i finally found out about misofrostol which i used to abort. I dont know what else to do as abortion is not legal in our country and i dont think doctors will do abortion.

Please help as well,

By the way when exactly do u planned to go for a check up? can u share with me what the doctor tell u or ask you to do?.. Please.

Thanks..

yesterday i took the pills for the medical abortion and it went well until i saw it.....then i got super sad and guilty it took me 5 mins to flush the toilet:(.....any how it's a day later and im still having big and hard blood clots....is that normal cuz it kida freaked me out but other than that just the day after i feel great and i think thats weird too.

someone plzz help!

I had a medical abortion 1 week ago. It was quite painful and they didn't give me any painkillers. They only gave me the abortion pills and some antibiotics. I had really bad blood clots that were bigger than a lemon for a few hours, then I just passed golf ball blood clots for the rest of the week. Now I am bleeding as though it was a heavy period. I went back for my follow up this morning, he said everything was expelled, but i still had ALOT of blood clots in my uterus and that I should expel the blood clots through out the next week. Hopefully if anyone reads this previous to making their choice they understand that a medical abortion bleeds more than other types of early abortion. It's also prolonged pain because you are forcing your body to do something on it's own rather than removing something or having surgery where something else does it for you. Pain can vary from person to person, but if you are normally a heavy bleeder and can't deal with too much pain I would go with a surgical abortion. Reason being you have that chance of being like me and having really heavy bleeding and 3 days of horrible pain and still cramping after that. I don't regret what I did, I just regret which type of abortion I picked. I hope this helps other women to help be informed about this hard decision. Good Luck to you all.