How do you normally feel after a surgical abortion I had mine 2days ago and I don't bleed as much as I thought I would I jus have cramps and I'm always hungry and easily tired is there a chance that the abortion might not have been succesful? Even thou my doc said it is? Plus my belly looks like I'm pregnant even thou wen I was it was never showing but now it shows and bloating as well

Hi Kym,

With a surgical abortion you don't usually bleed very much.  Unlike a chemical abortion the embryo has been removed.  Yes, it is VERY normal to have cramping.  Your uterus has undergone a great deal of trauma.

It's normal to be tired too.

Get some rest and give your body time to recover.

Thanks so much for ur positive reply :) Also when will my tummy go down to regular size Cuz right now I'm bloating like crazy?

KymKa, no need to worry. I had an abortion at 12 weeks and I almost stopped bleeding on day 3. I even could switch to my regular thong panties and thong pantiliners!!! The procedure was successful, I got rid of it and tummy went down to normal size on day 4 or 5. Good luck!!!

Awww thanks sooo much Carmen ur reply also made me feel much more confident :)

Hey so I had an a abortion 3days ago and my belly is getting bigger I was only 3 months now its like am eight and I start having like a white discharge no smell or nothing. My breast also are getting bigger and I'm here wondering wen all this will stop and I'll go back to normal? Or will I know if the abortion. Was successful?