I Had an abortion before and now I'm experiencing abnormal bleeding. How can I get out from this mess. I took 2 cytotec both oral and vaginal and now I had a Problem . Can you help me please. :(

Hi Hush,

Who prescribed the misoprostol?  Are you trying to abort?  It can cause bleeding.

If the bleeding is severe seek medical attention immediately.

Me and my ex-boyfriend planned it.. he bought the misprostol somewhere because it's an illegal drug here// you can't bought it w/o doctors prescription. I aborted my baby, or shall I say We. It's almost a year since that day happened. What troubles me is the bleeding that it caused me. I always experienced bleeding specially in night time when II'm asleep. I'm afraid because when I woke up the next morning I already have blood stains and it always stains my bed sheet.. I'm afraid to seek my doctors help .. coz She might report me to the police. I was so sorry for doing such thing. :( I can't help but Cry.

Hi Hush,

See your doctor, you need to.

If an abortion, or a miscarriage, is not complete then there can be heavy bleeding and it can lead to infections. Infertility may result.

At this point they won't know if it was from the misoprostol or a miscarriage and it doesn't matter. Just get it checked.

Good luck.

They're doctors.. Wouldn't they know it ..? I'm scared .. :(

Nyways, Thanks for the advice.. I'll try to seek for my doctors help.. I'll just find enough strength to do that .. THANKS..

It can appear as though you are having a miscarriage as well.

Unless they test for the specific drugs, unlikely, then they won't know.

Doctors are not the police and you should be protected by doctor-client confidentiality.

really..??? If they find out that I had an abortion won't they tell anyone .. then, If that is so it would be great ... Thanks ...