The first day of my last period was September 7th. I found out i was pregnant by a blood test, after two home tests and a pelvic sonography came out negative. Since in my country, abortion is illegal, i used Misoprostol alone. I was "adviced" by a gyn who felt empathy to my situation. I started bleeding a lot like an hour after and kept bleeding for about 6 days. I also experienced very painful cramps. I expeled a clot much bigger than what i see in my periods, and many smaller ones, in that week. On October 31st, i had a transvaginal sonography and they didn't find anything that could suggest pregnancy. Since the very first day of the abortion, i learned how my breast were not swollen or in pain anymore. But i do feel like my belly is growing and i need to go pee a lot, i'm very moody and emotional, and in general, i feel that i'm still pregnant. I heard that after an abortion the HCG levels remain high for a while, i wonder when is proper for me to have a pregnancy test that gives me accurate results? I no longer trust in the last sonography because someone told me that when the pregnancy is early sometimes is not noticeable even with the transvaginal one?

IF there was pregnancy tissue left inside of your uterus, a sonogram would pick it up!

You may be starting your period, especially if you feel bloating and other symptoms.

A VAGINAL ULTRASOUND is going to be accurate.

Thank you so much...I actually went to the gyn today, and she told me that i'm definitely not pregnant. My HCG level is 3.16 and the uterus is empty. Thanks!

YAY!! I am so happy to hear that! I am also glad that you have such a loving and caring doctor to whom you can trust!

Excellent, it sounds like everything is well.

Hi Mia

You were so lucky girl, i did abortion 11 days ago using the abortion pills, blood clots came out the same day i did it and i was on periods for 9 days. but i still tested positive and i still feel pregnant. I`m so worried and dont know what to do..