Okay me and my bf had sexual intercourse like a day or 3 after my period was done! we went like 4 rounds and i know this seems bad but like i think the third round or 2nd he didnt know if he didnt pull out fast enough! but when we were all done my head hurt bad and my stomache hurt but it was alittle because i was hungry but when i thought of food i wanted to puke! and from then on my stomach hurt and sometimes my head and one day i had a pain under my left breast! but not swollen just like a cramp! and i think its been a week now since we did it! help can i be pregnant?? P.S. and i have this feeling in my throat like i want to throw up but it gets stuck i dont know! its weird ?

I cannot exactly tell you if you are at risk or not, because EACH woman OVULATES at DIFFERENT times of her cycle. No two women are exactly on the same schedule, and each womans cycle can chnage monthly.

ANYTIME you have unprotected sex you SHOULD consider yoruself AT RISK for pregnancy.

PULL out is not as effective as you would think, I work in an aboriton clinic, and at least 6-7 women a week come in claiming to use that 'method'.

It would be ebst to use an effective form of contraception, AND take a pregnancy test.

Omg!! i did the same thing.. he pulled out 4 times too.. except the 3rd round he got semen on his fingers and fingered me. Im having trouble with finding out when i concieved. But i had the saame symptoms and on the 17th of aug i tested pos 2wice. so to answer that.. i think you are probably pregnant my dear

Hi! I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend 4 days after my period and he and he just puled it out when he was finished... can i be pregnant?? please help... thanx!

i just got done my period on dec 1 and i am just woundering if i could be pregnate because i had sex all that weekend with out a condome and he never pulled out and ever sents that my morning pee is dark. so if anyone can get back to me because i also want to know how long do i have to wait to take a test