Please tell how safe pull out method is, because my boyfriend assures me that he knows what he is doing and I don’t want to get pregnant!!!! He said he did like thousands of times and everything were fine. I am concerned and I can’t relax and I need to prove him that he is wrong!!

If you ask me pull out method is not safe, because you can still get pregnant and you can still get a disease if you do not use protection. And yes it sucks, because if hate to use condoms but that is the safest way to go. Many of guys thinks that they have control o it…but it happens when they don’t so….

HAVE YOU considered being proactive and getting yourself put on birth control?

PULL out is not birth control, many women become pregnant that way, so the risks may not be worth it.

my friend boyfriend told her that same thing....she now has a 3 almost 4 month old baby girl

DO NOT listen to your boyfriend!!! For one, before the guy ejaculates, there is "pre-semen" or sometimes you might hear it called "pre-cum". It has sperm in it. For two, sometimes guys will make mistakes and not pull out in time. Either way, that is why I'm here. My parents tried the "pull-out method". And I'm living breating proof it doesn't work.

Besides, if you want to make it easier on yourself, and ease your conscience, wait until marriage to have sex anyway. That's the way God designed it and your conscience bears witness. (Con=with, science=knowledge). It's a great "screener" for guys too. You find out REALLY quickly which guy actually cares about you SO MUCH that he's willing to wait until marriage. Most guys will take off as soon as they find out they can't get in your pants. And the guy that cares... will WAIT. And the guy that REALLY REALLY cares, will take initiative and tell YOU he doesn't want sex until marriage.

So that solves many problems: no worry about getting pregnant, no worry of STD's, no worry of AIDS, no heartache, no baggage. It's great!

I had sex and he pulled out then about 5 days later I got my period. Just to make sure, I can't be pregnant right? I heard that you can still get pregnant while you have your period

to guest,

if u get ur period ur safe...dont worry now..

take it easy....

Hey guys & Girls(maninly for you) just a little fyi, if you are your partner are clean no HIV or STD then it is safe, and as for "pre-cum" it is proven 100% that there is nothing in it that can get you to "baby on borde" but dont hit him go back in till hi pee's again becuase it will "flush" out whats left in the male and again you would have no worry about pre-cum :-) (i wouldint say after his done and dose his pee to let him back in, once is enough for one night some times :-P)

you said your boyfriend has done it befor? then i would say use a condom :-) to keep your self save but pulling out is safe if only he cums out side of you for exp. his is on top he SHOULD pull out when he feels tingly and use his hand to finish on you belli button :-P that was you are safe, but i recomend a condome because you never know what kind od things his "friend" has or seen...

Goo luck hope everyone got something out of this

Soure:
Family doc, and girlfriend is a doc :-)

Ladies,

The pull out method is definately not safe.

I have know many many women who use this method and have fallen pregnant.

Please dont be bullied into using this method.