ok, so my boyfriend and I always mess around and he sometimes rubs his penis on my clit but never in the hole (but pretty close to it) and I know he pre-cums and we do that all the time. well tonight we did the same thing, then to finish him off I gave him a ha****b and he came then not to long after that he stuck his penis IN my vagina like 4 times then pulled out each time because it hurt so bad because we're both virgins but we didn't really have sex because he didnt keep it in there and he didn't pull out "before" he came, he pulled out because it hurt. (so he would just put it in then pull it right back out) but he NEVER came inside me and he never uranated before he did this and I know he had to of pre-cumed inside me though. and I had my last period about two weeks ago. Could I be pregnant?!?! Please help!!! and thanks!!

Ok, first of all, don't stress too much because that alone can affect the flow of your menstration. Also, give yourself atleat 28 days from when you had your last cycle. Its not likely that you would be pregnant, but there is such thing as pre-ejaculation. So if you and your boyfriend plan to do anything, use protection. Good luck and keep me posted. And dont forget to give yourself until the next cycle.

thank you so much.
yeah, I was so worried about it and I still kinda am.
thats what i'm worried about.. is the precum!
and because he didnt uranate after the first time he came.

I havn't really felt any symptoms of being pregnant except my stomach hurts alot sometimes.. but i've always had a bad stomach?

well thank you so much for your post! you are alot of help, it's good to have someone to talk to about it, ya know?

Just so you know the pulling out method has been proven wrong. Just because he pulled out before he came doesn't mean that you are safe from getting pregnant. use protection because you have a high chance of getting pregnant without it.

I am in the same position as you, I have been told there is a chance but its a tiny tiny chance, I sure hope it is 

you can get pregnant very easy if he ejaculated and put his penis inside later.