Ok so me and my fiance have been trying to conceive for almost 5 months now. two months ago about 8 days after we had unprotected sex i had spotting exactly like implantation bleeding. Then when it got time for me to have my period i had it but it was lighter and shorter then usual. i have had a couple pregnancy signs since that period. This month i also had my period and it was lighter then normal and shorter. My period has always been heavy and lasted for the same amount of days. Is it possible for me to be pregnant and have my period? What should i do to figure it out?

Yes it is possible for a women to be pregnant and still have her period. Some women can't believe that they are when given the good news because they continued with their normal cycle.
Try an HPT, if you are pregnant, with the time that has elapsed, you should get a good reading one way or the other.