hello . 
i had unprotected sex then 7 days later i had a period but it wasnt like normal . it was lighter and came early and lasted 2 days longer . since then ive had really bad back pain cramps dizzy spells and headaches. i have just started another period but theres no pain and its still not as normal . does this mean there is no chance of me being pregnant ? 

30% of women still bleed during the first trimester of pregnancy. it can either b implantation bleeding or there could b a problem with the pregnancy. but dont worry to much im sure ull b fine. if you dont get your period tho for the next 6 weeks take a pregnancy test. but im sure your probably not pregnant

but i thought if you missed then you could tell but my period come ? 4 weeks and 5 days after the 7 days after the unprotected sex ? normally i work out my dates and then ill know on the exact date but the last 2 were early ????? 

then ur probably just experiencing an irregular period. nothing to worry about.