Please Bare With Me, Much Appreciation... 2 Days Ago I Decided Should Take An HPT, I Took One That Morning Negative, I Took One This Morning, Negative. Once Again My Last Cycle Was July 16. I Run On A 29 Day Cycle, Meaning I'm VERY Late. My Breast Ache Terribly, Like No Pain I've EVER Experienced Before, And Last Night I Started Experiencing Lower Back Pain And I Have A Pain In Which Feels Like My Right Rib.. Can Anybody Explain What This Could Be From? And Is There A Chance That I Could Still Be Pregnant Or Should I Start Trying Again? But How Could I Try With No Period? I'd Never Know When To Try And Conceive. Lol, Sorry About All These Questions!

Hi Kylie! Until I became a Supporter on here, I would have said with 100 certainty that a HPT was accurate! BUT now I say "IF you feel like you could be pregnant and you have all the symptoms, then go and get a blood test at your doctors office!" I have counselled several women - who like you had ALL the symptoms of being pregnant, took umpteen HPT's and NOTHING! Then when they finally went and had a blood test then this is when they found out they were actually pregnant! Some women have low HCG levels and the regular urine tests aren't picking them up! So get a blood test OK? And please let me know how you make out! In the meen time, start taking Prenatal Vitamins because IF you aren't pregnant, there has been research done showing that increased levels of Folic Acid can actually increase your chances of Fertility! Good luck and remember to let me know OK? Fingers crossed for you honey!