Now I started the pill on a Sunday and have taken the pill everyday at the same time everyday and I am on my sixth pill, and It will be my seventh pill tonight I take it 7pm and haven't missed one. Can I have unprotected sex once I take my seventh pill or should I wait one more day and have unprotected sex on my eighth pill, this pill I use is one that is effective on the seventh pill, but I did research and everyone keeps saying you can do it once you take the pill seven days, so do I have to wait seven complete days or can I have unprotected sex once I take my seventh pill please reply today need to be answered please thank you :3

Hi. I got some search about pills recently (I'm supposed to marry next summer) You should start using pills in the first day of your period. I assume you're using your pills regularly without missing any of them. So you should be protected from being pregnant with the first pill you take under these circumstances. Can you share your experiences about pill usage later with me? I gotta inform my fiancee :)

Well there are different types of pills but the one I am using is the combined pill or also just called the pill but the pill never works when you only take it once you have to take it seven days to a month depending on the brand, but it would be best if she went to a GP to get the pill because the doctors will know exactly what brand to give her, because you have to get a prescription to get the pill you can't just go pick it up.

I agree with you. You just cannot start using pills. We're gonna go to a GP and have some tests if she's ok with it. But I read that pills save you with the first one if you use them regularly. We better ask different doctors to be sure.

Yeah that would be a good idea and there is one pill you take first thing in the morning after intercourse that night which is called the morning after pill which works straight away. But it's better to use the mini pill or combined pill which takes 7 days to take effect but the doctor will know which is best and it is a good idea to get a check up to see if she is ok to go on the pill. :)

As I know, the pill you're talking about (the one you take in the morning after intercourse) should be only used after an unprotected sex to save you from pregnancy (some kind of emergency) They're not suitable to be used very often. Let's say 1 per month. So it's better to use 21 or 28 days pills ;)

Exactly! XD well then hope it goes all good for your girl and she goes to a GP and learns what she needs to know. :)

Thanks. I hope the same for ya :) We'll go to doctor on May. We're gonna marry on June.

That is so adorable, well I wish all the best for you two :3

Thanks :) Same for you ;)

I have a question when taking to combined pill is it safe to have unprotected sex on the 7th day if I've taken my pill at 11 o'clock ??