I am 47 years old and have two years menopause with normal symptems. I have been trying to get pregnant for 27 years. I have endometriois, blocked tubes, one overy removed, polyp groth, chocolate cysts, and scar tissue from several major surgeries in the femal area. I couldn't find anything on the internet if there is still a chance to get pregnant (I know only with the help of God), while I still have menopause symptems? My husband has been in Kuwait with the Army for the last 8 months and our adopted son (20) is now serving in Korea. My husband is coming in mid February to visit for two weeks, is there a chance we can go to a specialist in this time and find out when, how, if still etc. could we get pregnant. We tried IVF three times unsuccessfully, which has emptied our funds, and now I am learning, since I became Catholic that there are supposed to be alternative ways. Please help us to find them. I am starting to read up on cupping against infertility, I have a girlfriend who was a nurse and does cupping, but doesn't know exactly about infertility, can anyone help with that on how to do it directly? The military does not pay for fertility treatments, so acupunture is out, which is supposed to be done prior or at the same time when cupping. Please help. My e-mail is _[removed]_

Any helpful answer will be appreciated. Bless you for it. Merry Christmas, Liane

MENOPAUSE means that your ovaries no longer work the same way that they did before, so pregnancy possibility is pretty much ZERO, unless you have IVF or other methods.

hi im into my 5 yr,, and just started a new relationship.. and im very nervouse that i may get pregnant ....any body know if there is a chance of this or am i just being papanoid

did you get knocked up babe?